Cathy the Carrot
CATHY THE CARROT is a chewable carrot-shaped bracelet soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees. These teethers stimulate baby’s senses and soothes teething gums. Take Cathy the carrot with you everywhere!
Did you know that the carrot is rich in beta-carotene, potassium and phosphorus? There is no better way for your baby to love Vitamin A.Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
Details & Care
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.