TIBU High Chair
Do you dream of an attractive and flexible highchair? Charlie Crane has created one!
The TIBU chair whose simple design was inspired by 1950s French industrial design is a real success. Available in five colours it offers different seating configurations thus allowing it to be used from the age of 6 months (with Baby Set) to 8 year and over.
An optional pair of table top, belts and seat cushions are offered and are advised for infants aged 6 to 18 months.
Not delivered pre-assembled. Easy installation using the included Allen key
Content of the packaging:
- 1 metal structure composed of a frame, two feet, reinforcing cross-bar and two footrest pieces.
- 1 seat, 1 backrest and 1 curved multi-layered wood footrest
- Assembly parts and fastenings
- 4 casters
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- CAREFUL: Table Top, belt, baby set or cushions are not inclueded in this version. You need to order them separately.
- ¾ inch steel-pipe frame painted with bright epoxy paint
- Backrest and belt: multi-layered birch-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Seat and footrest: multi-layered ceiba-veneered European beech, matte varnish.
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988+A1:2012
- Made in the European Union