Olive the Deer
OLIVE THE DEER is a chewable bracelet for sensory play and teething.
Take your dear friend with you always, wherever your adventures take you. Our hand painted Olive the Deer will be your baby’s perfect chewelry.
This product is handcrafted in 100% natural rubber from trees and hand painted with natural pigments extracted from plants.
Completely safe for kids, worry-free play!
Details & Care
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
- There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.